1. All orders for a custom build start with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . At this stage all I will require is a simple outline of the type of bike you are looking for, what you will be using it for, anything in particular you would like to incorporate into the build and whether you would like just a frame, or a full build.
2. Once the preliminaries have been established I will inform you of an approximate timeframe for build completion (this will depend on both the position in the build queue, and the type of build you require), and an approximate quote for the build. At this point I will require a 25% Deposit, then I will add you to the the build queue.
3. When I get close to the start of your particular build, I will contact you to gather more detailed information for the build; including build specifications, fit measurments as well as a more detailed discussion about your ride style. I will then design the frame in detail, let you check the spec, and inform you of a final quote.
4. Once the build starts, I will keep you updated with everything regarding the build as it progresses, you will also be able to follow on my Instagram feed.
5. When the frame is finished (and any required assembly completed), I will contact you for the remainder of the balance, and dispatch the bike to you. Of course if you would rather come down to Toad HQ and pick up the bike yourself, then I would be happy to jump on my bike and join you for your maiden ride on my local lanes or singletrack.